Defined as any details which could help identify a user, including:
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Payment information
- Purchase history
DEJAPAN may use customer information for the following purposes:
- 1. Managing accounts and processing purchases
- 2. Calculating shipping and optional charges
- 3. Sending order, shipping and payment e-mails
- 4. Providing news and updates on the website or by e-mail
- 5. Compiling and distributing our Mail Magazine
- 6. Contacting users about their transactions
- 7. Customer data analysis to improve our service
We will never share your personal information without your permission, except when demanded by law.
Where approved, data may be used to:
- 1. Provide more information to partner companies (transcosmos, Bandai, etc.)
- 2. Deal with legal matters and regulations in the user's country
- 3. Comply with regional personal information laws
- 4. Handle payment and delivery processes
- 5. Ensure that packages pass through Japanese customs inspections
- 6. Facilitate a company merger or business transfer
All personal data is stored securely, and all payment information is encrypted.
If you'd like to know more about our security process, please e-mail us.